No, you cannot make a Report on behalf of someone else. Only the person who has directly experienced the sexual harassment can make a Report.

If you suspect there has been sexual harassment at your workplace or if you have witnessed sexual harassment, you can contact us and we can give you advice on how to handle it.

Comment on this FAQ